Since last thursday many our much valued clients have received planning permission for the following projects:
1. In Wimbledon - A development of 2 new flats on an existing block at the planning committee
2. In Wimbledon - Discharge of 8 pre-construction conditions
3. In Croydon - Approval for change of use from office to residential with a rear extension, resulting in 4 new flats with amenities
4. In Westminster - Permission for external alterations to Lanchester Court resulting in an eyecatching new building entrance and refurbishment
5. In Wimbledon - Approval for a front extension to a beautiful detached period home
The planning phase is one of the major milestones in a project lifecycle, which often appears to be an obstacle, however through a co-operative relationship with the planning departments, we have been able to achieve the goals of our clients on an ongoing basis. This is part of the value an experienced architectural practice like Eleven 10 can add to projects. It is often not easy and may take some time but with these planning permissions we raise the value of properties and increase the sales or investment potential for your clients. We are able to achieve these milestones with a very competent team of architects, technologists, artists and students, all working enthusiastically to have many happy clients.
We value all our people.